Clinical Research Associate / Study Nurse (m/f/d)
Clinical Research / S2IRP
We are looking for a clinical research associate / study nurse (m/f/d) to strengthen our team in a multidisciplinary competence center for pediatric hemato-oncology.
- Support responsible physicians at the St. Anna Children’s Hospital as site of the academic sponsor CCRI in organizing clinical studies and registries
- Support and execution of data capture and documentation processes at the site from source data for pediatric hemato-oncological clinical studies and registries on paper a/o eCRFs
- Maintain, update and archive investigator folders (ISF), study documentation and query management in eCRFs
- Working experience in hospital settings and understanding of medical terminology and handling of medical data and processes
- Relevant professional experience as Clinical Research Associate / Study Nurse is a strong asset
- Excellent knowledge of English and German as well as very good IT skills
- Strong communication skills
- Structured and organized way of working
- Resilient, solution-oriented and flexible personality
- A meaningful, inspiring and international working environment
- An outstanding working atmosphere in a strong team
- Flexible working hours, discounted lunch in our canteen and other great benefits
- Excellent location in the center of Vienna with excellent public transport connections
- A fair and attractive salary package starting at € 2.500,-- gross (14x per year) on a full-time basis with a view to increase based on your qualification and experience
Who we are
The St. Anna Children’s Cancer Research Institute (CCRI), located in the center of Vienna, the world’s most livable city and one of Europe’s most important places for biomedical research and life sciences, is an international and multidisciplinary competence center striving to improve treatment of children and adolescents with cancer by connecting translational and clinical research with open-minded exploration of basic disease mechanisms. Through close cooperation between clinic and research, the CCRI provides an ideal environment for cutting-edge research and its translation into clinical practice.
The S2IRP acts as national and international sponsor and coordinator for academic clinical trials in the field of hemato-oncology and stem cell transplantation.
The CCRI is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing a work environment of mutual respect to everyone without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Please send your application via email to Dr. Sonja Schneider-Schwarz, firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications should contain your Curriculum Vitae and an application letter.